Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
i wouldnt do tau since u are IG now.
I wouldnt do marines cu they are kinda a beginers army and there are alreay 2 many out there

i would do nids cuz they are SO balanced and So fun to play and play agaisnt.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Why go for an all-rounder? Those are generally the boring ones that all the newbs play...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Orks, especially when you are coming from IG. They have a totally different playing style yet you still have the same sort of strategy on loss of troops etc. Not to mention they're a lot of fun to play. :D

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
I agree with Odd_Bloke! Orks are the coolest army of the game IMO...

·
Registered
377 Posts
And look how many stars we have put together...DO IT!!! ;)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Because they are an excellent second or subsequent army! They are unlike any of the other races, so they are a change regardless of what army you have just finished. Especially Space Marines.

And, to be honest, I'm no that keen on any of those on your list.

·
Registered
377 Posts
daemonhunters
They are totally pointless. The majority of armies totally negate their primary advantage, which is fighting demons. They should only be used to bolster other Imperial forces.
space marines
Too many people play them. People have got used to tactics and can now beat easily. Not to mention they have no particular strengths/weaknesses, making them boring as hell. However, specific chapters can be interesting
Tau and IG are reasonably similar in playing style.
I just don't like these.
dark eldar
They require a lot of finesse and skill, I reckon they should be played as a third or fourth army. Not to mention they are really mean. :p

If I couldn't play Orks, then I would probably play Guard or White Scars.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'm still going with Orks, though White Scars (SM) might also be a possibility. I would recommend the Orks over the Scars though, they're more individual and fun.

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok so you think orks and that is it (except white scars)

well what is so good about orks and if i collected them what should i get.

also wont they be likely to be getting a new codex soon (thiers seems old). i dont want to get an army and then have to replace them when the new ones come out.

·
Registered
464 Posts
have you seen the rules for death company. Theyr so good...and free! And furiosos! and over charged engines! and the black rage rules! plus there space marines so they'r nigh on invincible! oh...and there seriously cool! :lol:

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
id go with DE they are very interesting and you can choose what kind of de you are for eg I am the kabal of the forgoten blade I am a bunch of guns for hire and am best at assenations and back ing up other armys so I make money and kill lots of people :D

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.