Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I hate Ultramarines
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the chaos codex is mentions that if upgraded to terminator armour, the chosens weapons are upgraded to power weapons and a combi-bolter. Do you have to pay for this or is it included with the cost of the chosen?

·
389 Posts
It is included in the price you pay when you upgrade them to terminators. So in essense your chosen replaces his standard weapons with power-weapon and combi bolter at no extra cost when you upgrade him to a terminator.

Arizzar

·
I hate Ultramarines
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank god for that....it saves 50 points

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
Chosen Terminators are really not that expensive, they're cheaper than SM Terminators, about 4 points too. so a squad of 5 chaos termies save 20 points. So I don't know why people complain. plus combi-bolters in the long run do more damage that storm bolters. and their rapid fire to so at 12 inches you get 2 re-rollable shots.

·
I hate Ultramarines
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
These ones are expensive lol. I've gone a bit over the top with them i think.

Power Weapons x3
Powerfist x1
Lightning Claw x1 (i'm not sure whether to go for the one single or the pair...im thinking pair though)
Daemonic Resilience
Daemonic Strength
Furious Charge
Mark of Khorne
Banner of Rage

In total i worked it out to be 400 points. I worked it out as a single lightning claw rather than a pair and everything as Terminator champions.

Im planning on turbo boosting a squad of bikes ahead with a homing beacon, then i'll deepstrike the terminators. Hopefully, if they deepstrike, i can then summon some bloodletters.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts