Librarium Online Forums banner

ChromaOnline/ Jo Sonja's?

599 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Acarna 
#1 ·
Hi all, I was poking about one of my local hardware warehouses the other day and found a range of acrylic paint products that I'd never heard of. They're "Jo Sonja's" (found here- Jo Sonja's / Products / Chroma) and there seems to be a reasonable range of mediums and painting tools for very good prices (for the bottle size). I was wondering if anyone knew these products or had used them? Any recommendations or warnings?

Cheers in advance.

#2 ·
Those look interesting, but I have never tried them. You may need to be the first person who tries them out and then tells the rest of us if they are good/bad etc. I didn't see if they were non-toxic. Non-toxic is important so you might want to see if you can find out about that. They do sound good though. Anybrushes they produce will probably be a good as anybody else's brushes. If this lot are new or if they have been redone it is possible they will seek to offer something nobody else does and that might be handy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.