Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked over the rules of our Undead, just to make sure i have eveything straight. However, their are some things that i need help with:

1. Can we double our distance when we charge, even though it says we cant march, or are they different rules entirely?
2. The arrows of the asp, does that mean even even if your target is in, for example heavy cover, they dont -2 to their shooting?
3. Liche Priests can still use their own magic even if on a Casket of Souls?
4. Tomb Scorpion attacks. Can we divide the types of attacks, eg 2 poisoned attacks and 2 killing blow? or is it 6's to hit are poison and 6's to wound are killing blow?

It would greatly help if you could answer these, thanks in advance;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hi RidleyMaster666,

1) Marching and Charging are completely different things, so yes, Undead do double their base movement when they charge, but not when they march.

2) Arrows of the Asp always hit of 5+, regardless of modifiers, so yes, they would hit a unit in a building on a 5+, just as they would hit someone right infront of them on a 5+.

3) Liche Priests can still use their incantation as normal, even if mounted on a casket of souls, the two incantations are completely seperate.

4) Tomb Scorpion attacks are as they come I'm afraid. Role to hit as normal with all four attacks, any 6's are poisoned so no chance of killing blow with them. Roll any remaining hits that were not poisoned as normal, and any 6's count as killing blow.

Hope that helps,

Will Adams

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, it did help. Now at least i wont forget;Ythanks again:D

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Yes, Yes, Yes and No/Yes.

Regarding 3, remember that the Hierachy still apllies, so the Priest at the Casket will be casting before the Hierophant, and the Caskets incantation will go after. Ofcourse if your Hiero is the one AT the Casket then youre a muppet :p

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol, thanks for that. Of course my Hierophant isnt as the Casket, he has Cloak of the Dunes. So its Tomb Prince, Liche Priests and then Casket?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks again for the information and ideas. I would add to your rep, but i already have :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.