Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm mulling over a genestealer army (as you do) and was wondering if anyone knows how to order the old genestealer hybrid bodies- the ones with no legs or arms so that they go with guard figures?

·
Slave to the flesh
3,354 Posts
The best way of getting them is to trawl through places like ebay and see if anyone is selling them. You cannot purchase them from GW anymore as they no longer have the moulds I believe.

You could always convert them...

·
Tabletop Terraformer
1,405 Posts
Ebay is your best bet mate, or if you can get to some independent wargames conventions (like Partizan, Sabre, STAB, etc), you might strike lucky with one of the second hand traders that you usually find there.

Otherwise, your only other option is to convert your own.

·
The Voice of Reason
756 Posts
Actually, they sell a couple of them on the US site:
Genestealer hybrids

Another option is to use eBay. I see them there from time to time.

Hope that helps....

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Strangely a search of the UK site produces only the patriarchs arms. And I have to wonder what the story is with the price on the Magi! US$12.50 for a single one-piece figure.
There were also limbless hybrids, so that you could use guard plastics. I've got some of them already and was curious if anyone else had seen them?

·
The Voice of Reason
756 Posts
Oh yes, I'd seen them. After all, I still have and play 1st ed. Space Hulk! That being said, they are difficult to find. I recommend eBay, or Google may lead you to someone with the old models.

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, it's looking like a job for EBAYMAN! Saviour of the Obscure Collector!! and dude- space hulk rocks. It's one of the best, most exciting board games I've ever played and it's why I've spent the last few gillion years playing 40k.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
378 Posts
thanx for the link :D
i'm gonna make 3d models of those for Exterminatus HL2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts