Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been toying with rules for a feral guard army. I used to use LatD rules untill it became outdated and lately i have been using the regular IG codex and I am very restricted. I take Xeno-mounts as regular Rough Riders, Ogryns, conscripts platoons for CC, and 2 of the Chapter Approved Giant Lizards but if i want to be at all competetive i have to still take alot of shooting which is not the direction i wanted to go with my feral guard army.
So I thought it would be fun to create my own codex that was a mix of the Catachan codex, IG codex and LatD codex as well as Giant lizards and perhaps other units

-i was thinking of basic troops like regular guardsman but with WS 4, a 6+ save lower Ld and BS 2... would 7pts/model be ok?

-also Veterans with infiltrate and HQ alot like the catachans but with acess to priests
please comment

also any suggestions for units would be appriciated.
thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm not a rules expert, or an IG player for that matter, but it seems like you are doing this, right:

WS: +1
BS: -1
Sv: -1
Ld: -x
Pts: +1

I mean, by all reason wait for another actual critique, but aren't you raising th price for a basic trooper but lowering more of his stats? (At least, I thought the basic guardsmen was 6 pts. apiece)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.