Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Thats pretty sick. I havent gotten time to read it all. Cant wait to to see the rest.

·
153 Posts
Looks great. Haven't had time to read it all, but as i was skimming through, I noticed one error/typo? Under the rules for the mime troupe, one the D6 roll, number 6 is incomplete. It says:
" A random enemy unit on the table is
taken off and must start in reserve instead.
If enemy doesn’t have a table edge
for the reserves to enter from then the
unit arrives from
"
Is there supposed to be something after this? it looks incomplete, as it does not tell where the unit arrives from when there is no board edge.

Also, does the stormglove cause instant death, or simply kill outright as it says?

·
426 Posts
It seems pretty much like the same as the Eldar Online codex, but everyone pretty much has Dance of Death. The EO Harlequin codex seemed good enough, in my opinion, and there isn't much change to that rules-wise.

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
It may be worth hanging on for a little while, Tempus Fugitives are running a cmpaing Weekend at warhammer world in September, last I heard they were intending to include Harlequin armies in the campaign pack which is usually available from their web site ahead of time

Wilst this would only represent official rules for the campaign weekend, it would be the closest to 4th ed rules there are

1 - 5 of 5 Posts