Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some time ago in a year that was more then last I started writing down my ideas for various armies and codexes. Well I have finally got around to releasing some of the material I have wrote and thought I would share some of this with you guys. All the documents are in PDF format so you will need a PDF reader. Some documents may be compressed to reduce file sizes.

The files are currently picture free so the file sizes are quite small anyways. I have left out any fluff related material due to copyright so for those of you that are into fluff beware its just a rules set.

The first of 3 is a complete Necron Codex. The other 2 just need formatting to PDF, I will have them done soon as time allows.

Codex Not Approved Necron v07B
RapidShare: Codex Not Approved Necron

Codex Not Approved Space Wolves v04
RapidShare: Codex Not Approved Space Wolves

Codex Not Approved Tau v01B
RapidShare: Codex Not Approved Tau

For those of you that don't have WinRAR
WinRAR archiver

Edit:
Added the other two codexs
Updated the Necron codex due to a couple of typos

Reactions: Rabbit

·
Toy Soldier Aficionado
930 Posts
I like the Space Wolves Codex. Nice job!

·
Registered
358 Posts
I like the ideas you hgave, but my main probem is the Gue'vesa being able to completly replace lasguns. I've always felt that the maximum of two gave a ncie feel to the Gue'vesa. But I do like what you did to the Vespid, as they seem worth the points now, altough their new found combat ability may hurt Kroot. I also like the idea of various new Necron Lords.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys. I have recently been looking at making a few changes based on information gleamed from the 5th ed rules but nothing is ready yet.

Gue'vesa have good options and if most are taken are slightly better then Firewarriors for the same cost. The disadvantage of course was not being able to use markerlights. Although all in all I gave them really good options because their an elite slot which most people like to fill with battlesuits.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.