Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive heard that they are going to put al three ordos of the inquisition into one codex when fifth edition comes out. does anybody know if this is true?:?

·
Registered
80 Posts
'tis all wishful thinking I'm afraid. Sooner or later it ought to happen. Probably when we've all given up hope.

·
I am a free man!
4,941 Posts
This has been an ongoing hope for ... gosh, a very long time. I would say it's been a regular topic on this board about every month or so.

Although GW's production schedule isn't set in stone this far in advance, what is known about it thus far is that, even through the year 2009, no updates are planned for the Inquisition armies.

·
Registered
79 Posts
i would alos welcome a little update on them, and some finetuning on the armory, it sucks big time!

·
Registered
66 Posts

We have a Guy at the local store,who used to work for GW,and he has the uncanny ablity to be right,when he tells you something GW is going to do,and he said the other day that they well be putting all the Inquisition into one codex.

Only time will tell i guess,but i hope he keeps his record and is correct in this one too
Cheers

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
755 Posts
We have a Guy at the local store,who used to work for GW,and he has the uncanny ablity to be right,when he tells you something GW is going to do,and he said the other day that they well be putting all the Inquisition into one codex.

Only time will tell i guess,but i hope he keeps his record and is correct in this one too
Cheers
It isnt hard to make generalizations that seem very likely to be true.

A dog will bark at me if i bark at them!

I have a feeling I shouldn't kill this person, because I might get thrown in Jail!

Tomorrow I might post at librarium online!

number6 will get annoyed at someone posting a topic that has been posted many times!

All of the above are good examples of generalizations that have a high probability of coming true.

I feel that one day in the future, they are going to re-do the chaos codex, and they are going to release someone from forgeworld as a plastic item. And one day in the future they will have less and less plastic models!

I tend not to believe most rumours unless proof has backed it up. Saying something is going to happen in the future, is so general and broad, that it can most likely become true over a long time.

As cool as Nostradamus was, he basically just said a whole bunch of stuff will happen sometime in the future. And a lot of his predictions can be related to several different things.

My whole point is that even if this guy normally has a keen eye on what will happen next, he as well as most people who spread rumours have no idea what they are talking about. They just make a generalization that will happen in the future, without saying when, and people believe them.

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to start up a debate about this, I am just saying that saying something that isn't too far fetched will happen in the future, is a good way of being a 'Guy with a good track record, who has an uncanny ability to be right about these things.'

Not that your friend doesnt know what he is talking about, he probably does. I am just saying that 90% of rumours are started out as broad generalizations that have a higher then 70% chance of being true. And that for future reference, probably shouldn't be taken with any weight.

See, all the inquisition book rumour threads slightly upset me, basicaly because it will not happen for like another YEAR minimum. Possibly a lot longer. And I get so excited everytime I read a thread like this, thinking that someone will have actually good knowledge about when it is coming out, only to be let down and have my hopes and dreams shattered!

When I read threads like this, it makes me feel like a little kid, whose ice cream has just dropped right off of its cone and landed in a pile of dog poo, never to be eaten again!

lulz, that is all!
-Goblin

·
Registered
66 Posts
It isnt hard to make generalizations that seem very likely to be true.

A dog will bark at me if i bark at them!

I have a feeling I shouldn't kill this person, because I might get thrown in Jail!

Tomorrow I might post at librarium online!

number6 will get annoyed at someone posting a topic that has been posted many times!

All of the above are good examples of generalizations that have a high probability of coming true.

I feel that one day in the future, they are going to re-do the chaos codex, and they are going to release someone from forgeworld as a plastic item. And one day in the future they will have less and less plastic models!

I tend not to believe most rumours unless proof has backed it up. Saying something is going to happen in the future, is so general and broad, that it can most likely become true over a long time.

As cool as Nostradamus was, he basically just said a whole bunch of stuff will happen sometime in the future. And a lot of his predictions can be related to several different things.

My whole point is that even if this guy normally has a keen eye on what will happen next, he as well as most people who spread rumours have no idea what they are talking about. They just make a generalization that will happen in the future, without saying when, and people believe them.

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to start up a debate about this, I am just saying that saying something that isn't too far fetched will happen in the future, is a good way of being a 'Guy with a good track record, who has an uncanny ability to be right about these things.'

Not that your friend doesnt know what he is talking about, he probably does. I am just saying that 90% of rumours are started out as broad generalizations that have a higher then 70% chance of being true. And that for future reference, probably shouldn't be taken with any weight.

See, all the inquisition book rumour threads slightly upset me, basicaly because it will not happen for like another YEAR minimum. Possibly a lot longer. And I get so excited everytime I read a thread like this, thinking that someone will have actually good knowledge about when it is coming out, only to be let down and have my hopes and dreams shattered!

When I read threads like this, it makes me feel like a little kid, whose ice cream has just dropped right off of its cone and landed in a pile of dog poo, never to be eaten again!

lulz, that is all!
-Goblin
Well i think your getting alittle carried away here,but as i said only time will tell,i haven't known him to be wrong yet,and he put no time limit as to when it would happen.
But he knew what was going to happen to the rending rule long before i'd seen or heard of any PDF files of the leaked 5th edition rules.
Cheers

·
709 Posts
A new codex doesn't seem like it's coming anytime soon since both DH and WH are supplementary armies. Also, the event of a new codex would also likely signal the event a new plastic range of sisters and grey knights. I don't think GW has put the capital into that yet.

However, if you would like to play a for fun game with a newer codex, the website Bell of Lost Souls has just put out a free Ordo Hereticus Strike Force Codex.

You can't use it at an RTT, but for playing for fun with your buddies, it's a pretty cool change of pace. Updated army list lines up with the newer rules, and it has some cool additions that were a long time coming I think.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
755 Posts
Well i think your getting alittle carried away here,
Heh, yah man, I was just playing around, but stating a point that anyone can make logical predictions.

For example, I have been saying for years that skimmers will eventually be nerfed!

Also, I had major heart burn yesterday, 40 wings of a spicy variety, will do that to ya!

But I was saying all of that in a nice light, so I hope I didnt offend.

Oh and Rep for that link, I search that site from time to time and somehow missed that dex! Thanks!

-Goblin

·
Registered
66 Posts
Heh, yah man, I was just playing around, but stating a point that anyone can make logical predictions.

For example, I have been saying for years that skimmers will eventually be nerfed!

Also, I had major heart burn yesterday, 40 wings of a spicy variety, will do that to ya!

But I was saying all of that in a nice light, so I hope I didnt offend.

Oh and Rep for that link, I search that site from time to time and somehow missed that dex! Thanks!

-Goblin
nah didn't offend me at all:)

·
I am a free man!
4,941 Posts
:rofl
I hope I'm not that bad! (And if I did offend you, please accept my sincerest apologies, Goblin.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts