Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Master of the Universe
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soo, I'm sure this post is going to get moved by the forum faeries, but I was wondering if anyone with a green or blue Nid Army could put up some pics of their bugs? I really want to go with a deep green Carapace, and lighter highlights, but i was hoping for some pics for reference. Btw, TamCoan, I would love to see some pics of you Nids, the Tyrant was amazing, and I neeeed to see more.

·
815 Posts
Thanks!

I've got some more in the works, I'll post as soon as I get them done. I've also been meaning to take some more pictures of completed figs, I hope to get that done in the next few days. I'll post those when I get em up!

·
159 Posts
Hive Commander BIGphil22X

Instead of presenting my Tyranid army as a series of still image links, several months ago I made this unfinished QuickTime video presentation of my 1500 point Tyranid Army. Its a large file (28-33 MB) so I strongly suggest you do a right click and download the file.

The color scheme isn't original, as its based on one of the Leviathan schemes in the back of the codex. If this is a color scheme you would be interested in knowing more about, let me know by posting or via PM. There are some tricky parts to the scheme that I think you should know.

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
Soo, I'm sure this post is going to get moved by the forum faeries...
Per request, here are a few images to help you along the way. I've included a variety of blues and greens, along with some unusual conversions.

Oh, and in the future, please avoid referring to the Mod team as 'faeries.'

*punted to the painting forum, where the thread should be*

:::NONE OF THESE MODELS WERE PAINTED OR CONVERTED BY ME:::

·
Lord of Purple
933 Posts
These are mine, unfortunately this is the only gaunt done up in this scheme at the moment. Hope it is of use to you ;). I have a fex, thrope and ravener ready to be painted so look out for them too if you like this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts