Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an idea for Cl. Straken the other day that I've decided to put into action, just wanted to get some opinion on it.

Having re-read his stats, they seemed to me to smack very much of someone that little bit superhuman. Then I read the bit about him inspiring his men forward in battle and always leading from the front. Now this doesn't sound very Guard-commander like to me, so I got thinking as to what I could proxy his with. I'd need something inspiring. Something that would have superhuman stats. Someting with a 3+ save and a plasma pistol. Something...

like this:

Opinions?

·
Registered
316 Posts
I am all for conversions, but when someone wants to take a good Guard character proxy him with a Space Marine.
It's irritating.
Like if he HAS to be genetically engineered to be that awesome. It can't just be that his battlefield experience and expertise made him that way. The Guard has few characters that are awesome, don't throw them away on a silly space marine model. GW will come out with another awesome space marine character next week, as they have done every week previous since the beginning of time.

Why not proxy him with a Commissar?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts