Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
DING
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the WFB rulebook during the weekend, the same weekend as LO opens its WFB section, fate or what? I am not expecting to play a lot of WFB as i dont play a lot of W40k, but i see myself more as a collector and painter anyways so heres my question. I have decided to collect Lizardmen as from what i have gathered is that they are a good newbie army sort of all rounders while they rock in the magic phase, having the oldest magic users in the world. Does anyone have a cool looking colour scheme as i want to stay away from the cold blue and green colours?

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
The Lizardmen are a pretty cool army, and can be used by vets and newbies alike. First I would suggest the army book, it's got some colour variations in there. But the lizardmen can be painted any colour you wish, the best is contrasting colours. Like paint the scales light and the skin underneath dark or vica-versa.

But most are a blue, not cold but virbrant. The ones GW use are Hawk turquoise flesh and enchanted blue scales. But like I said the colour is up to you, I mean you could paint them bright pink if you wished :D . Anyway I've hoped I've helped (a little), if you need my help just call. And I'll appear :w

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.