Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
They are good because they help the squad communicate with their officers. That means if the squad has to make a leadership test they can use the officer's Ld but only if the officer has one. I would say that they would be a good investment, considering the low leadership of a Guard squad.

·
Registered
27 Posts
yep,

unless you have a commissar in your unit (leadership 10) and provided that the officer in charge of the unit is dead (what happens strightaway if you miss your leadership test, 'cause the commissar will shot the incompetent officer).

Anyway, I personnaly uses radios in all unit that I plan to be farther than 12 inches from my HQ. (as those under 12 can benefit from the leadership of the colonel, without comm link needed). 5pts per squad, it's not that expensive.

Kryss

·
Son of LO
2,160 Posts
I would only give them to my armored fist squads, cause they are going to move outside my HQ's leadership range. Don't bother with giving one to hardened vets cause they have steadfast and veterans, so they will get two chances to try and not run.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.