Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering, what do ya' all call your commander???
and how is Tau name build??? <_< :huh: <_<

:a :a :a :a :a

·
Registered
69 Posts
eck i just called mine polar :huh: to lazy to think of a fancy name :rolleyes:

·
994 Posts
look near the back of the tau codex and it says how tau names are built.

mine isnt tau it is ig and his name is colonel karl el'johnsen and his second in command is liutenant adrian stuttgart.

i used to have a shas'o but i cant remember what i called him. i will have a look and let you know.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Mine? Shas'o Montyr Myen Malcaor...... The Hot-Blooded Unseen Spider.... all because he spreads out and conceals his troops before every battle......... What do you think?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Cool. I was thinking of using the "unseen" tag for my commander's name as well. Too bad they didn't give us more words, I'm having a tough time picking something because I'm afraid I'll run into another commander of the same name :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
ya I wanted to do that but couldn't figure something out.

*checks codex*

I wanted to use "blood" in my name, as the emphasis on blood equating to honor in the Tau culture reminded me of an old Drow name I used to use playing ultima online. :w

Unfortunately I couldn't find any correlation between Vior'la, ("hot blooded") and mont'yr, ("blooded").

Oh well, I'll figure something out. I'll go ahead and check the GW page for ideas too, I think I've seen all the tau stuff they have, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
2 Posts
See my sig for my commander

BTW

Hi I'm new here cos my forum went kaputt or the way of the Dodo what ever you want to say..

·
Registered
849 Posts
This has got to be the best part about having a Tau army.....naming your FW Commander!! You can add so much fluff to your army just by tweaking his name a small bit..... Oh and welcome to LO drezha!! Hope you have fun in the forums here!! ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks. I did come up with a story and in the story it explained how my commandergot his ranks and names!! I'll try and post it soon!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Field Commander Vycos of course! :D

Vycos is the name of some vampire in a White wolf game. Its a cool character and its a name you dont see that much on the webb. Ive neever seen anyone use it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've called mine ( it's an ethereal) aun'el tolku or'es mont'yr.

I didn't want to make it aun'o because that would be to high ranked. there wouldn't be much aun'o's in the tau world would there ( the codex translates aun'o to: highest ethereal and even they are not sure, so it must be very special to have one B) )

--frot the greater good--

·
Registered
849 Posts
Very cool..... B) Never thought of naming my ethereal.....What would go with Shas'o Mont'yr Myen Malcaor (Hot blooded Unseen Spider) ? Anyone gto any ideas?

·
Registered
166 Posts
what would you think of naming your ethereal something like Aun'O Elsy'Eir Kais Kauyon Run'Al.

that means something like the sklifull and patient observer, an ethereal from the planet Elsy'Eir. ( read the codex for that part)

--for the greater good--

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.