Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my idea for a Competitive Khorne army, while remaining fluffy.

HQ

Lord
Mark of Khorne
Daemon Weapon
140pts

Greater Daemon
100pts

Elite

Terminator Squad #1
4 Terminators
Heavy Flamer x1
Chainfist x1
combiplamsa x3
155pts

Terminator Squad #2
4 Terminators
Heavy Flamer x1
Chainfist x1
combiplamsa x3
155pts

Troops

Khorne Berserkers #1
8 Berserkers (total)
skull champ upgrade
power fist
personal icon
213 pts

Khorne Berserkers #2
8 Berserkers (total)
skull champ upgrade
power fist
personal icon
rhino
248 pts

Khorne Berserkers #3
8 Berserkers (total)
skull champ upgrade
power fist
personal icon
rhino
248 pts

Khorne Berserkers #4
8 Berserkers (total)
skull champ upgrade
rhino
248 pts

Heavy Support

Defiler #1
w/ 2 cc weapons
150pts

Defiler #2
w/ 2 cc weapons
150pts

Land Raider
220pts

Total 1997 pts

The Lord and Berserker Squad #1 go in the land raider.
The Greater Daemon takes over the skull champ in Berserker Squad #4
The Terminators deepstrike where needed via personal icons.

I had ideas of swapping the defilers for predators, for some much needed ranged anti armour and some extra pts to throw somewhere, but i felt that defilers where more "Khornish".
Same reason why i gave the Lord a Daemon Weapon instead of a more reliable pair of lightning claws.

I never really used my land raider before, as i am skeptical of its value in points. w/o though, i would just have another rhino and some more berserkers i suppose.

Any comments/critisism would be appreciated.
Oh yeah, i mainly go up against shooty marines, and foot sloggin orks, but i would rather have an "all-comers" army instead of a specialized one. I also realize that a fast mechanized army might pose a serious problem, but i can live with a challenge now and then.

·
Premium Member
4,800 Posts
Looks fine to me. You're very light on ranged firepower but that's fluffy for Khorne, powerfists will help with that and you have enough redundancy to get stuck in before suffering too many casualties. A little luck with Bloodfeeder and you're set.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i had an idea of swapping the two defilers and a rhino for another land radier. it seems like a good idea, but at the same time more boring as well.
glad to hear from someone else who likes seeing powerfists in berserker squads. it is usually "powerweapons, powerweapons" which are fine for MEQ, but i always end up duking it out with a dred, where a powerweapon is worthless.

·
Premium Member
4,800 Posts
Keep the two Defilers. They can fill a lot of roles, and more easily than a second Land Raider can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts