Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to a Conflux prerelease next weekend? Wondered if anyone wanted a discussion about thoughts on the new set and any previews we've already seen and/or synergy with previous sets.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm heading to a local one, its been a while since I've been to one so I'm looking foreward to it.

I'm still a little iffy on the set, but I'm really hoping they can make domain work. Some of the cards seem great, others seem to force you into domain if you use them. I supose we'll see.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, from the spoilers it looks like they're really trying to capitalise on the domain themes about at the moment. With the 5 colour control deck around, it seems like a good time to start throwing in domain cards. I'm the same though, not really sure on the set. I hope I can craft some sort of grixis/jund concoction as that seems to be the best build in alara draft atm.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Possibly, although i may be at a frisbee tourney instead. From he previews it looks like there will be a good synergy with Alara, but tbh its looking like nothing from this block will really catch me, so im waiting for the next block lol.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I took 3rd of 28

I opened the Aethersword Adjudicator, Summoner Sphinx, Sphinx sovereign and many artifact fliers.

In the packs that I won I also opened the Mirror-sigil Sergeant and the maelstrom angel.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I took 15th out of 25. I got Where Ancient's Tread, Ajani Vengeant; Malfegor; Ethersworn Adjudicator; Gwafa Hazid, Profiteer and some other pretty bad rare. I played Naya but the deck wasn't fast enough as I lacked mana acceleration up to the gargantuans. I won 2 matches and lost 3.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts