Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what you guys would think of it if Conscripts were swarms? I mean how would it be different game-wise?

They could have 3 wounds per base and have a max sqaud size of 15, that way you can have nearly as much as you do now. Just give them 1 Lasgun per base with standard Guardsman BS, that way it would be about as even as 3 BS2 Lasguns. Also, Commissars would still be able to join the unit so you can use the hidden Powerfist trick if you desire.

So, whaddya think? How much of a difference would this have on the way Conscripts are played now?

·
LO Zealot
1,082 Posts
You'll see more blast templats coming out and shelling these guys faster than before?

(Assuming the enemy would even want to spend that effort)

·
646 Posts
Huitzilopochtl said:
I was wondering what you guys would think of it if Conscripts were swarms? I mean how would it be different game-wise?
Why would you want to?

Anyway, a BS3 lasgun is nowhere near equal to 3 BS2 lasguns. They're bad, but not that bad!
I just don't see a justifyable reason, or any kind of point to this change.

In game terms I suppose they would go down 3 times faster to Str6 weapons, as every time a Str6 weapon caused a wound it would instakill the base - meaning you would lose 3 men.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts