Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a former Warhammer 40k player considering getting back in to it. However apparently the game has moved onto the next edition *I was a 3rd edition player, I believe it is on 4th now*

What I need to know is which Army and Supplement Codex's are considered legal in the new edition as well as any other additional rule books such as chapter approved. Also, if possible but not required, which White Dwarf number started providing canon information for the new edition.

Thanks in advance.:)

·
Registered
827 Posts
Well the 'dex's are still legal, you see, because 4th ed was really just an update. No huge major changes to speak of. Pretty much every codex and supplment are still legal, but some still need updaing to the new rules.:yes:

·
The Orange Grey Knight
3,830 Posts
Well, the only think you can use anymore AFIK is the old Rule book, Old SM and Tyranid codex (updated) and soon the Tau Codex will be updated.

Everything else still works fine, but sometimes you have to update rules to work with 4th edition, and make sure you check out GW's few and only Faqs with some 'updates' to 4th edition.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts