Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently decided to start a themed Empire army, a mercenary force available to the highest bidder. being a rather big Sharpe fan however, i felt that making homage to the good 'ol chosen men (the regiment of ragtag rogues he so effectively leads) was compulsory.

So my key handgunner squad are ready to receive their white armbands and take on the role. i have made sharpe himself (empire captain) and hagman is looking good (musician), but i was wondering, fellow sharpe fans that may be out there, if there was any better head to use for the irish legend Patrick Harper (sarge!)? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
27 days and no replies, it's a shame that there isn't more sharpe fans on the forum. maybe a master engineer as harper (nock gun-repeater handgun)

hope that helps!

Daniel Evans

·
Registered
347 Posts
There might be something in the Chaos Marauder kits that you can use for Harper, atm that is all I can think of. I think ud have to cut the barrels off a couple repeater handguns and glue em together for the 7 shot gun, that would look pretty badass

1 - 3 of 3 Posts