Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I'm sure we all know, the startup cost of a new army can be quite a biggie. Especially one with a lot(30 or so) jetbikes. Instead of shelling out almost $1000, I'm going to try converting Gun Drones and various weapons(mostly from Crisis Suits). My question though, is if it would be acceptable to use the modified drones(and there will be about 10 modified Fire Warriors for Hawks), provided I use the same base sizes as the jetbikes, same rules as the jetbikes, and let my opponent know what is analogous to what.

And finally, should I have a fluff reason, and if so, any pointers? The Shining Spears are going to be difficult to explain for Tau, and Eldar, well, it seems they like psychic powers more than technology.

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
As magila said... Why they shouldn't let you use it? It is a nice idea and I would congratulate you for the idea and completing it before we played! 8Y

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.