Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

after finishing my assault retinue, i decided i'd need an alternate weapons package...

since i'm workin on my dwarf gunners i thought a little GS and i could sacrifice one to the emperor...
now that i've done it, i might have to do more...

alas, i don't have 2 more bolters for 'em... yet...

very happy with how the metal aging came out....

·
Registered
44 Posts
At first, I thought it was novel, but then I noticed the scope on the side, right where it should be for someone of his stature, and I must give rep where rep is due.

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
A clever conversion... I enjoyed it very much... something like "Fantasy meets 40K"...

Keep it up! 8Y

·
Registered
368 Posts
Now THIS is what all gun servitors should look like!

·
Wher dat naked blue chik?
1,646 Posts
"...who says squats are gone.."

Well what do you know. They aren't all gone... they're just mindless cyborgs that are programmed to perform menial tasks. Sounds perfect for the little knee-highs.

Did you try editing the picture? the scope does look odd, almost like it was done in microsoft paint. Other than that I really like the look of this model. Nice work.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alas, all i do is adjust the contrast and color saturation for the bad lighting i have... (less than 10% on either)

i can't tell why the scope came out dodgy like that... it's not blended extremely well, but not that poorly either....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.