Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working on a couple of different random conversion projects (I"m a real amateur when it comes to this, so it's nothing fantastic).

I was wondering, for those of you who know the parts -- will the legs of the plastic Dark Elf Warriors fit together with any Imperial Guard or Space Marine torsos? I like the whole armored skirt look, but I don't want to go and get ahold of the bits only to find out they're incompatible.

· Registered
125 Posts
They should look nice with Imperial Guard torsos, but SM ones might be too bulky. Dunno about the new SM Scouts, as I have yet to see any up-close.

· Registered
55 Posts
ahh i know the old dark elf legs from when they didnt come in pieces (i had to cut them in half to get the legs) will work as i used them on my IG HQ.. but the new ones are a tad thinner aren't they? if you havent bought any parts yet and are looking at parts for making IG with long ..'skirts'.. you could check out the bretonnian men at arms, as were used here
http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/imperialguard/painting/ig_catalog_conv/default.htm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.