Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. I'm thinking of getting a pack of chaos space marine terminators, and orkifying them. But, before I drop about $60ish, I'm wondering about the following idea....

Basically, put an ork head, ork legs and ork arms on them (using the csm torso and csm shoulder pads)...I've never seen the sprues, or the models, so I'm wondering if this would work or not for either 'eavy ormour or mega armour? Would they be the same size as Nobs? Basically, I'm making a Deathskulls army and they've defeated some csm terminators and stole their armour and weapons (using for my lootas,e tc).

Would any of the arms on the csm terminator sprues work okay for cybork arms?

Thanks a million.

Greg

·
Murder
3,492 Posts
It might come out something like the following picture...
its a good idea but make sure you take off all those little chaos bits and pieces and I believe imperial terminators would be better. I know orks and chaos fight too but for some reason imperial looting seems more reasonable to me... but I'm fussy with my stuff...

And adding orky plates and whatnot would really make it pop. Good luck and the picture isn't mine for the record.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
the above pic looks great and its a cool idea but ive got another for you. instead of combining the terminator with normal ork bits why not try using the new black orcs from warhammer fantasy. there more armoured and i think would work better with the terminator, i used them with a combination of 40k ork bits as a nobs unit

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well I recently, recived some of the old Bad moons mega nobs, and in the process of cleaning them for me my partner bless her melted the arms (don't ask dont ask dont ask)
Anyone got some ideas for replacments? =P

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.