Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i am not likely to ever make these but thought it would be good to share with the community.
the first one is a pitched battle between incubi and scorpions. it sounds simple, but as the incubi are scorpions who turned to the dark it gets more intersting. in the middle of the diorama, there would be karandas holding drazhar up by the neck with his claw, with his biting blade held back to strike. drazhar would be defending himself with his disemboweller blades, and there would be all kinds of scrapes and gouges in karandas' armour. behind them, a force of incubi and scorpions are duking it out, with mandiblaster lasers marks everywhere, dead and dying eldar all over the place and generally bloody warfare. lying down behind drazhar is an archon looking like he just got shoved back out of the way.

after this is basically an aerial battle betwen swoopiong hawks and raptors. you know, everyone flying everywhere and heneral chaos.

i have to go now, and will hopefully update this later. i hope someone builds one of these.

Reactions: Sir_Penguin

·
Drills baby.
6,481 Posts
Would be cool.
Maybe not the air-battle as there would be pins holding minis up going everywhere. You could fit models togheter in a clever way that the best diorama-makers do but I don't got a clue how to do that.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Camel. the 'hawk battle would be based on a cloud, with wires/whatever anchoring them to the cloud. the scorps v incubi could be crazy if done right, though. another one, was some of my fremen/tallarns riding a shai'hulud and mowing through ranks of imperial sardaukar. not 40k, but a converted jedi won a painting competition at my local GW so it is possible.

again, must leave now. bye.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeah, Shai'Hulud is translated as "The Great Worm" I think.
Anyway, I would go with the scorpion vs incubi thing, as the size of a giant worm it would be hard to get good/regular looking detail on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts