Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new here and i was wondering if it is possible for a HE Archmage to be given the "blood kiss" and than be consumed by the power of necromancy, even tho a HE archmage has a very strong will?
any input would be much appreciated

·
I suck... Maiden neck...
836 Posts
Yes it is possible, but highly unlikely since much of the necromantic path is based on fear of mortality, which HE don’t seem to have the same concept of as humans. Maybe because they have a natural long life, or maybe because of their culture, but HE (or elves in general) do not have the same concept of their mortality (and the insecurity that follows).

However it is possible and if you want to do an army like that; it is perfectly acceptable fluffwise, albeit very rare. I say go for it!

Concerning the whole ‘strong will’ thing, exactly that might have been what has lead him to be found worthy for a blood kiss, or the only thing that makes it possible for him to dabble in the dark arts without a huge disgusting effect!

·
A legend in my own mind.
1,480 Posts
If they can become dark elves and even turn to chaos, then i don't see why they cant be a vampire, though the vampire usually gives the blood kiss to someone weaker. A high elf archmage would probably be as powerful if not moreso than most vampires.

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
In most cases the bloodkiss is done when the intended victim is drained almost entirely of blood. It is at this point that the vampire's blood is passed to the victim, in this case a High Elf arch-mage. In most cases, it is all but impossible to resist the bloodkiss but the 'get' can rebel against their master once created.

So, conceivably it would be possible to create an elven vampire, even one as powerful as an arch-mage.

Kuffy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.