Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stupid silly questions.....

Do your own skimmers block line of sight to your troops? E.g. Falcon in front of a unit of dire avengers.

If i immobilise a vehicle in my shooting phase, and charge it in my assault phase, does it count as not having moved because i immobilsed it that turn? I.e. auto-hits

Im asking these because my power-gamer mate keeps claiming he can shoot the aforementioned unit behind my falcon, and when i immobilised his landraider with a bright lance, I still had to roll to hit with my wraithlord which had then assualted the thing....

Answers much appreciated in advance, cheers!

·
LO Zealot
1,568 Posts
Do your own skimmers block line of sight to your troops? E.g. Falcon in front of a unit of dire avengers.
Skimmers do not block line of sight unless they are immobilized.

If i immobilise a vehicle in my shooting phase, and charge it in my assault phase, does it count as not having moved because i immobilsed it that turn? I.e. auto-hits
If a vehicle is immobilized, it is automatically hit in the assault phase - regardless of how far it moved that turn. Immobilization trumps all in combat. Unless it's a walker, of course... then you go off of WS as normal.

·
Dark Eldar Zealot
3,699 Posts
Hi,
The sentence “Skimmers do not block line of sight unless they are immobilized” is incomplete and the further addition of being a “wreck” from a vehicle destroyed result (page 67 BGB) should be included as does the strange exception of a landed skimmer from the Tau army.

So to sum up it’s really that a mobile skimmer never blocks line of sight (but admittedly I am splitting hairs here!)

Cheers.

·
Dark Eldar Gerbil
1,522 Posts
Stupid silly questions.....

don't know the page referance for this one... just can't find it

Im asking these because my power-gamer mate keeps claiming he can shoot the aforementioned unit behind my falcon, and when i immobilised his landraider with a bright lance, I still had to roll to hit with my wraithlord which had then assualted the thing....
page referance p71, box in second column

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.