Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first question can nobz bikers be ugraded for anti tank. Can a biker shoot both the guns on his bike and the guns the have (ie kustom shoots). Do you still get bonuses for 2 cc weapons if your on a bike. Does feel no pain count as being good for double the toughness as toughness 10. Do nobz bikers count as a body gaurd for a warboss on a bike.

Sorry theres alot but i appriciate any clarification.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
first question can nobz bikers be ugraded for anti tank. Can a biker shoot both the guns on his bike and the guns the have (ie kustom shoots). Do you still get bonuses for 2 cc weapons if your on a bike. Does feel no pain count as being good for double the toughness as toughness 10. Do nobz bikers count as a body gaurd for a warboss on a bike.

Sorry theres alot but i appriciate any clarification.
1. A biker may only fire one weapon each shooting phase.

2. Bikers may in fact get 2 CCW bonuses. (Note that in the case of Nobz, to get the extra CCW bonus, you either need to keep their slugga and choppa, or only replace the choppa with a Power Klaw.)

3. The extra Toughness granted by a bike does not count towards Instant Death purposes.

4. The new Ork Codex has no rules for a Retinue of any kind per se; its just a matter of taking an appropriate unit and deploying your Boss in coherency.

·
LO Zealot
4,014 Posts
Not really, no. Well, you could keep him off the front line, but then he won't get any of his attacks. Of course, if your opponents designates his attacks towards the warboss, then most likely none are going toward the nobz. From experience, your opponent will most likely focus their attacks against the nobz, because there's a better chance for getting kills, and subsequently winning combat. The warboss is only an obvious target if he's in a fearless unit, or if he's confering a special ability to the group (like Mad Doc Grotznik).

The best thing you can do to keep your warboss alive is give him a cybork body. Also, if you upgrade one of the nobz to a painboy, I believe you confer feel-no-pain to him when he's joined to the nob group (I'm not certain, as my book is not next to me). Keeping the bosspole off him, and on a nob instead, also keeps him from being an obvious target.

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
is there any way to protect the warboss from being singled out in cc
Here on LO we have fairly high standards when it comes to the way we have our members type out their posts. We expect proper spelling, grammar and punctuation to be used whenever possible. Please do your level best to include these things in future posts.

Katie D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.