Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LO Zealot
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started these in November, after a received a nice gift from my good friend Franksi. He gave me a few squigs. Well just like gremlins they started to multiply and with a few conversions and the odd purchase I could make a unit of 7 squig herder teams (3 goblins and 2 squigs per team = 35 strong unit).

Well I finshed the last batch paint and completed the unit a few weeks ago, so for your viewing pleasure, here are my squigs.

if you want to chat and see more cool stuff, join the forums in my sig. Would love to see you and your models over there.

·
Thread Killer!
2,642 Posts
Man are you ever the prolific painter! Great job. Love the little personality details everywhere!

Cheers,

-Mike

·
Ancient Spacefarer
1,715 Posts
Man, you've got a gift. I don't know what it is or where it came from but it's there!

10/10 for me, it really brings out the funny personality of a Goblin horde all in one massive unit of red fury. I like the way that you've used a few classics in there to really mix it up well, my favourite has got to be that Snotling with it's head stick in the mouth of one! Brilliant!

I can't resist Repping you on a Job well done, it must've took you ages!

-Kai-Itza-

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
CBrate said:
Man, you've got a gift. I don't know what it is or where it came from but it's there!
Gareth said:
received a nice gift from my good friend Franksi.
See..it's all due to Franksi:)

Lovely minis Gareth, they look very, very...tiding? Like a true wave of pain...
Love the little one in the back:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.