Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know how cheesie/competetive a list someone can make for space wolves I would imagine it involves alot of termies? Post your lists, what units are used most often?

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
there's no such thing. Cheese is a something that people view as unfair, because it is against the norm. Why don't you make a list and ask for advice? A good army doesn't win good games with a general who can't control his army. Basically, there's no point you using a good army, if you don't know how to use it and how to play it. Hoep my advice helps.
thanks
antique_nova

·
Hive Fleet Pandora
5,068 Posts
The Space Wolves are a very balanced army. The only thing cheesy about them is that you can spam those units cheaply. That, and the fact that you can take up to 4 HQ's. Normally in most armies, the best units are the most expensive so you don't get too many of them. In the Space Wolves, some of their best units are very cheap, so you can spam them. In other words, with Space Wolves, they're competitive/cheesy because you get a lot of "bang for the buck".

And no, I don't think the best SW lists include terminators. As a matter of fact, I don't use any at all in mine.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I wouldn't say that they are a complete no no, but i just use one at 1500 points. A termiantor wolf guard with cyclone missile launcher and he joins my grey hunter sqaud that is an objective sitter squad.
thanks
antique_nova

1 - 4 of 4 Posts