Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am pritty much a new player I got the battalion of SMs and got given a Pedro Kantor so that s why I am doing the Crimson Fists lol. I want to do a 3rd or lower company but I know about the losses that the chapter are recovering from still atm.

What woul dbe the best way to do this? I know scouts would be one but are there others. Also I got 2 boxes of termies 1 shooty 1 CC would it be ok to mix and match them. so say 4 shooty 1 cc?

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
ok - first of you need to buy the codex - trying to put an army together without one is like driving in the pitch blck without lights - not gonna end well.
So i recommend getting that.
No you cant mix cc and shooty termi's.

I have Crimson fists, Ignore all the worry about them almost being destroyed - they are back to over 50% and have been since i started playing them a long time ago.

But with your choosen chapter i would recommend leaning heavily towards sterngaurds - they are normally great but with kantor in your army they are even better.

Decide now if you want fluff or competitive army. Fluff would have more scouts ( but still plenty of normal troops)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Like the above said, you don't need to worry about being mostly scouts anymore. I play crimson fists and use sternguard and tactical squads. With 2/3 of the games being played being objective games, having extra scoring units is really nice. Really the only thing you have to worry about fluff-wise is the chapter leans towards powerfists more so than power weapons.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.