Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since I'm currently building for a Tzeentchy army, I decided to have some uploads here from time to time.

Here you can find the armylist:
http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/chaos-army-lists/184590-1750-tzeentchy-list.html#post1607367
And there fluff:
http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/40k-army-fluff/184946-csm-phoenix-cabal.html

I'd like to start with Ignis, my HQ Demon Prince.

The fluff to my list goes against demons, that's why it's a Chaos Termie Sorc that I've convertet. He uses MoT, Warptime, BoC and Wings, which I displayed with the stormbolter on his hand and the levitation (plus the "Jesus" position).

It's my first conversion, and my 5th model that I painted, I'm not done yet but I think it gives a good preview of what I wanna do, the base will also change a whole lot.

Here goes nothing (hope the pics are ok):

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nice work there as for your 5th mini ;)
If you saw mine, you wuld probably laugh me to the ground :p

Just a tip - try to shade and highlight more - the easiest way to shade are washes - apply on basecolour , then highlight.

Also a simple but neat technique is highlighting the edges - try to highlight all the edges with the side of your brush ;) e.g. - if you have a black armour - highlight all the edges with fortress grey. You can also add a second highlight here and there - in this case white or space wolf grey :) Try it , should work fine

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the feedback, :)!
but I'm not even done with the first layer of color everywhere on the model.

After I have the first layer done everywhere I'll start with the shading/highlighting, gonna try out the colors you advise.

The thread here should also help me to get my whole army nicely converted and painted till end march or april 2010.

·
No King Rules Forever
284 Posts
LOVE the staff conversion, and an awesomely ambitious fluff concept as well--just be sure it doesn't get away from you!

*rep*

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a lot for the feedback, and the rep :)!

I hope I get some work done on him tomorrow..
Last chance ´till january :s...

One thing for the mods, I think this thread should be in the project folder since i gonna update when I make progress on my army.
I missed that sorry, could you guys move it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.