Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend and i both got the 175$ battle packs to start off playing warhammer 40k, i chose chaos, him space marines.

With everything that comes in each box, are the forces pretty balanced out? I also have a greater daemon i scratch built to throw in.

·
Murder
3,492 Posts
I don't know the sets, and they have changed considerably since I bought mine last year, but it depends a lot on the wargear you both choose.
watch out for space marine commanders in terminator armour... I hate that guy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would say no because the Space Marine army has more vehicles and lots of heavy weapons. The CSM army is more close combat oriented but lacks transporters and heavy weapons to destroy your opponents tanks. Try to equip your terminators with combimeltas and teleport them in.

·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I would say no because the Space Marine army has more vehicles and lots of heavy weapons. The CSM army is more close combat oriented but lacks transporters and heavy weapons to destroy your opponents tanks. Try to equip your terminators with combimeltas and teleport them in.
Ok thanks. Looking through stuff i thought of this kinda but wasnt 100% sure but ill make sure to do this now. Would loading the infantry into rhinos for transportation help too?

·
Topic Creator Deluxe
2,146 Posts
I would recomend you to take rhino for ALL your footsloggin infantry units, no exceptions. Chaos is the strongest in medium range with lots of plasmaguns, followed y assaulting the enemy after some heavy shooting.
The ordinary Chaos Space Marine is the best grunt out there in the game. Use that. Get him there, get him shooting and get him fighting. Teleport your termies in to shoot that which the marines cant harm, and beat that which the marines cant beat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts