Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
I don't think so, but to keep with the topic.....Yes, it states that, "A single C'tan may be included in a Necron army. If chosen, it counts as an HQ choice on the force organization chart." It says nothing about Special characters in the C'tan section at all.....

·
Registered
128 Posts
I could have sworn i read something about being speacil characters......I hate C'Tan but sure, if my opponent wants to use them, that less neccies to kill towards phase out(lol, to bad im the only necron player in my area ;) )

·
Registered
20 Posts
There are a few armies out at the moment that have 'special characters' that may be used without your opponents permission. Tau, Tyranid and Necron. So yes C'Tan can be used without permission.

Of Topic but ....
does the callidus assain have enything to do with necron
Well they are humans, still living and fight for the Imperium ...... but they do carry a C'Tan Phase weapon ..... possibly just one of the 'artifacts' found long ago by the Imperium in one of there searches in a long forgotten tomb.

·
689 Posts
you can use it without your opponents permission, but using a c'tan on a 2000- game is just stupid. you'll almost certainly phase out. unless you got some really good strat with the c'tan.

the assasin carries a c'tan weapon. but that's about it i think.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes you can use it but it is very stupid if u can't win with a normal armie you most use a god he i thing c'tan is for pussy's you don't??????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.