Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mad Dok Grotsnik has been up to something sinister in his dok's shack. Bellowing out of his window to send in more Grot orderlies. The orks could not imagine or fathom what the Dok was up to, but knew better than to ask. Suddenly the calls for orderlies and the sound of buzzsaws and screaming subsided. And after a moment of uneasy silence, the double doors to the shack burst open and out came an endless tide of Cyborgrots! Leading the charge was the Mad Dok himself flailing syringe and saw, looking for "test subjects" to test out what his new creations were capable of. It was not a good day to be an ork in Grotsnik's camp.

HQ-
Mad Dok Grotsnik

Troops-
19 Grots, Runtherd, Cybork Bodies <---Grotsnik (Feel No Pain Grots!)
19 Grots, Runtherd, Cybork Bodies

Heavy Support-
3 Killa Kans Kustom Mega Blasters

1500 Points on the Nose

·
Registered
42 Posts
.................i am awed! this is a very fluffy list for sure. how it would perform would be a different matter. i have heard about the cybergrots before but no one really put up a list untell now. but to mybe make it a little bit more effective get rid of a unit and put in some killa kanz with rokkits or kmb for anti tank. it would be a very funny list to play though.

just my 2 cents

·
Registered
42 Posts
that can now be a (not saying the best) good list. it had good anti-tank and anti heavy infantry and the grots can tie up any one else for a turn or 2

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
As you can tell, with 96 cybork army grots and no boyz this list isnt exactly meant to be competitive. Rather it is meant to be awesome. Anyone have any suggestions to make it even more awesome?

·
Registered
42 Posts
you can mybe put some big guns to stick with the theam but make it look more cool. add a bigmek so you know who made all of the parts for the cybergrots to add to the fluff.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Beautiful! If that thing ever hits the table, please post some pics, I would LOVE to see a grot horde storming across the table. I don't play Fantasy, but I was considering it about 6 months ago and wanted to go all night goblins - it never occurred to me to go all grot in 40K!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts