Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 216 Posts

· Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a list of LO members who play O&G's and their records to date... just to prove and and for all that green really is best! :D

If you have an army to be added, please PM me and I'll add it to the post ASAP! :)

Orcs

Bobby Wokkerfella
Grabsnikz 'Ead Splitterz
W: 15, D: 4, L: 4.

Gerowshow
Nameless Tribe
W: 1, D: 0, L: 0.

Gnarg Blagtoof
Gnasha's Ard Itty Pinkskin Rippaz
W: 8, D: 1, L: 1.

Grimbog Elf Ater
Da Elf Aterz Ard Ladz
W: 25, D: 5, L: 3.

magic69
Magic Raag's Orcs
W: 8, D: 3, L: 4.

Osaria
Nameless Tribe
W: 2, D: 1, L: 1.

Wolf_Pack
Tik FungiBrew'z Rack 'Ard Gitz
W: 8, D: 2, L: 5.

Goblins

Anacron
Skarzzil's Night Gobbos
W: 1, D: 2, L: 8.

cadre_of_storms
Da boyz of da broken blade
W: 4, D: 0, L: 2.

Cheese!
Sgrag the Speed
W: 5, D: 0, L: 0.

Colonel Kraken
Fox'eads Goblin Crusade of Revengyness
W: 19, D: 10, L: 9.

crazi_nurgling149
Snizbak Funguseata'z Squeaky Green Hoarde of Pinkskin Bashas
W:0, L:0, D:0.

Dargen luietenent of Khorne
Skarsgits Horde of Blood Peak
W: 2, D: 1, L: 0.

Grimbog Elf Ater
Zzaplak's Goblin Flying Circus
W: 7, D: 2, L: 0.

immeyournot
Tommy Da 'Nife's Lads
W: 1, D: 0, L: 0.

Silvermoon
Da Crooked Moon Tribe Led by Skarsnik
W: 19, D: 2, L: 12.

WiCkEdRoCk
Walchi Spikey Git Smashaz Tribe
W: 11, D: 3, L: 5.
Army Pic - Pump Wagon

Orcs and Goblins

applebone
Zorga's Ladz
W: 2, D: 0. L: 3.

Cheese!
Nameless Tribe
W: 9, D: 0, L: 2.

Goose of Mercy
Da Bestest Dark Greenies o' Da South (Also known as Uzlag's Dark Greenies o' Da South and Xif's Dark Greenies o' Da South)
W: 2, D: 1, L: 1.

Hellfire
Grofang Gizzard Munchers
W: 10, D: 1, L: 0.

khazad varn
Green Tide of Stikka Death
W: 2, L: 2, D: 2.

psteve
Ruffgore 'Gutter' Ironguts' 'ead Choppas
W: 2, D: 0, L: 0.

sartois
Nameless Tribe
W: 2, D: 0, L: 1.

Warlord Xim
Nameless Tribe
W: 1, D: 1, L: 0.

Da Total: W: 162, D: 39, L: 55.

Reactions: onlainari

· Registered
945 Posts
Yay, I can even agree on the name.
Excellent.

I still think you should rename it "Da magnificant great and best Gobbo winnin' stats of winningness." (wid orkzez givin' us da losses, shoopid orkzez)

· Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Uh, not happening too soon, the title takes up too much bandwidth apparently. :( Well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

· Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Space deleted WR (picky picky!). :) I look forward to your psycadelic night gobbo pic's. Been painting boar chariots and boar boyz lately. Put the final touches on Borgut too. I'll post them as soon as I get access to a camera. :D

· Registered
1,696 Posts
/me gets some serious I DONT WANNA PAINT ANY MORE NIGHT GOBLINS feelings.
Good thing I'm done. Just gotta base them now.. Don't have any flock so that might take a while.. I'll just put up pics with bases painted Goblin Green :/

· Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It gets like that sometimes doesn't it, painting so many of the little green tykes. Generally having a time limit to do them in helps, I know that it's pushing me to do my remaining orc chariots / boar boyz quickly!

· Registered
1,197 Posts
Yeah I been paintin loadz a boyz lately, and I'm still only about a quarter way through da first regiment!! I guess its because I'm a very methodical painter and will exept nothing less than my best from me. I've also been reinforcing da ranks of the spearboyz with 40k orks converted with some spare spears.
Oh and whilst we are at it could you add one more win to my total Grimbog?
'Cuz I beat dem sneaky dark elf gitz :D

· Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Another win added Bobby, good to hear you crumped elves... I love crumping elves! I have a match tee'd up for tomorrow night vs HE, so I'm hoping to get another win on the board with the 'Ard Ladz. :shifty:

· Registered
945 Posts
Oh, could you please edit my ratio and army name, possibly include my general's name :shifty:

· Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All updated guys.

I think it's a good idea, now all we need is more players to PM me with their wins! When I'm allowed to change those little captions under my avatar, I'll add something about this tracka I think! (Y)

· Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Updated!

1 win and 1 loss eh, not too shabby! Who did you play? What happened?

· Registered
1,197 Posts
Who did you play? What happened?
Here you go:

Firstly I'll do the loss;
Me (ORCS :D ) Sean (Tzeentch HOC {No smilie for cheese}) and David (Brettonians :hmm: ),
Sean and I were attacking a brettonian town, but were not allies. Long story short:
Brets sent 3 units at me and 1 at Sean Sean sent 4 units (Including regiment of knights which died to da bst lore of magik!) at me and 1 at David. Guess who died. ME.

The win, Ah this was good....
Me (Da boyz again) Martin, you may know him as Crazy_Nurgling (Nurgle HOC)
First turn, gobbo shaman blows up, second nothing much happens. Third turn Mararders come into 8" of a unit of night gobbos packin 3 fanatics and a shaman with mad cap mushies. The Maraderes took 40 something hits and all died. Next turn all fanatics die (Doubles.... DAMN THEM!!) Gobbos charge and claw down a sorcerer. Warriors charged by regiment of orcs and 2 wolfboy chariots after losing an entire file to my bolt thrower, they promptly died. Orc Shaman blew up. And now the Cream of the game, my 98 point orc ig boss challenged a 408 point exatled and beat the sh*t out of him, without taking a single hit, my unit manages to take down his chariot and with that I win, my only casualties my shamans and about 8 boyz and 5 night gobbos (Damn sorcerors can put up a fight..)

· Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's awesome! The win sounds like it was contested pretty well and a close game throughout.

You lucked oput against the Brets though, but then again there wasn't much you could have done anyway by the sounds of it. :(

· Registered
1,197 Posts
Yeah, my games with martin are really fun, and usually very close.
Sean however is usually very cheesy in composition (2 units of chosen in 1000pts) and can really be a bad sport. Like when I wiped out his knights with a single brain bursta (rolled a miscast, then a six on th chart to cast it with IF, for the hits I rolled another 2 sixes and then when i rolled on the miscast table another six! For the second hit I got a better than average 10 and then the gobbo shaman popped, it was worth it though to see his face when he was clawing through the O&G army book to check the miscast table and the spell list :D )
I really should have put it in the battle report......

1 - 20 of 216 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.