Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i have been scrounging around my bitz boxes and incomplete minis, i have discovered some Tyranid peices i've yet to use. namely, the new Hive Tyrant... Now i'm really considering making a Daemon Prince out of part of it, though i've hit a snag... what god should it be allied to? A giant creature with chitinous plates and feeder-tendrils seems to be something out of the Cthulu mythos...

If one were to use Tyranid peices, what god would you say that inclined the daemon prince to? or would you guys think it would be undivided?

·
574 Posts
Well, Chaos Undivided is quite a useful idea.

Apart from that, I guess it would depend upon the paintjob you give the Model:
Red for Khorne
Green/Brown/genericDirt for Nurgle
Blue/overlyColurful for Tzeentch

And I mus admit I got no idea for a colour scheme to make a Slaanesh DP from Tyranid Bits :shifty:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry about that Khorne

I could see it somewhat as Tzeentch... i'd need to give it a flying base i think, but it would probably work. I just re-read the Warhammer Chronicles experimental mutation rules, and i could see Tzeentch creatures as having feeder tendrils, probably more tendrils as well trailing as the lower body.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
If you want it slaanesh, make it black/purple ^_^
Also, are you going to make the daemon only out of the Tyranid bits or also big chaotic stuff paired with green stuff.

Then I would say undivided, since that is where real daemons belong.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.