Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one should i choose i like both styles and i want to know which one is more advantageous in a battle.
Please help. :angry:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by BorninDarkness@Sep 29 2003, 02:29
They're pretty much eah other's opposites in fluff, I suggest you read some of it and let that decide which you like better.
Okay thanks

·
Registered
969 Posts
IMO i would go with the one that looks cooler... of course that is a hard decision as i love the way Grey Knight Terminators look and i love the way CSM's look... wow you have a hard decision don't you?

·
418 Posts
dude bornindarkness and tzeentch player are you guys gonna let another man fall to the puny emperor?
it's chaos , mainly because the daemon hunters are so expensive. it takes forever to build a 1500 pt army, unless you choose grey knights. if you aren't gonna play the greyknight termies then choose chaos cause all the other models suck! (except, maybe the grey knights in power armor)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kay thanks Onion and E.M.D.A

·
Registered
969 Posts
lemme put it this way... if you are chaos your gonna have a hard time winning against DH. If you are DH you will have a lot of fun mocking you Chaos opponents.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Its weird. I've read over the daemon hunters fluff, and I cant really see why people think they're SO amazing at killing chaos. GK's are DONE if you pack alot of plasma in there.

·
418 Posts
hey ! daemonhunters is really not that good against chaos, just modify ur army a little bit, you hafta modify it anyways (numbers against IG, skills against SM)
if you dont' include daemons (or you include daemons of khorne, collar of khorne or 3+armor save) and reduce your lord to a non daemon, i guarantee you will win some (unless you suck) i do this against daemon hunters and i can beat them (inquisitors are so annoying)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Go with chaos, there a helluva lot cooler, have more options and are a little easier on the pockets. a squad of 5 temies cost 50 big ones, chaos are more fun to use anyways, AND DAEMON HUNTERS aren't the anti chaos, i have taken out 3 daemon hunter armies, and it was funny the way i made them bastards cringe. anyways, you'll have more fun with chaos, because of the customization you can do to it, Don't like your old space marine dreadnought, SOLUTion, send it to hell, make it more evil and throw it into your chaos army.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Ya definately chaos, there's more adaptability than the DH. The DH units are so expensive to start out, chaos units are mid-cost, but u can also boost them up, which I think is better.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.