Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I need 2 slaanesh daemon princes and after doing some searching have not been able to find any model that I like or that looks easy to convert. Was wondering if anyone here knew of some good models. Would like it to be atleast alittle bigger then a terminator and prefer it to be female, kinda like a bigger daemonette or something.

·
A bit of alright.
675 Posts
An old keeper of secrets perhaps? They're common enough on ebay, come for a fair price, are a fair size and are hermaphroditic; what more could you need? Bid on an incomplete one and you'll be laughing, don't bid against me though; I need a new one (or two).

·
Registered
103 Posts
Many have also used the WH Saint Celestine model as a basis for conversion for a daemon prince(ss). It takes a fair bit of work to make it look chaos, but I've seen some good jobs out there.

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
Here are a few princes of all sorts to help you on your way:

:::NONE OF THESE MODELS WERE PAINTED, MODELED, OR CONVERTED BY ME:::

·
Swarm Queen of LO
1,174 Posts
Hmmm. The St. Celestine is a popular choice for a Slaaneshi daemon prince(ss). Something that could be cool, but would probably take a bit of modeling would be the Daemonhost models from Daemonhunters. Slap some bat wings on it, maybe green-stuff a nice long whip (or lash) and call it a DP.

Another option is to look around the fantasy range. Belakor in particular could potentially make a very good slaaneshi daemon prince.

I've also sometimes considered using the penitent engine as a base for a DP, or at least the arms.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.