Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I really hate tyranids , whitch i'm sure a few people already know.
i have a daemon prince , he has a nice paint job .
whenever I play with him i usually load him up with all the usefull
daemon gifts , a few verteran skillz like furious charge etc. and gift of chaos
with doom bolt so, he gets pretty costly but I've never played him against tyranids.
i was just wondering if he'd kick there asses or not? i have all the stats of ALL
the tyranids and speicial rules and it looks like he'd wipe the floor with their
faces. i just wanna make sure if he can. ;p

·
Registered
74 Posts
Originally posted by periclitor@Sep 27 2003, 19:40
Ok, I really hate tyranids , whitch i'm sure a few people already know.
i have a daemon prince , he has a nice paint job .
whenever I play with him i usually load him up with all the usefull
daemon gifts , a few verteran skillz like furious charge etc. and gift of chaos
with doom bolt so, he gets pretty costly but I've never played him against tyranids.
i was just wondering if he'd kick there asses or not? i have all the stats of ALL
the tyranids and speicial rules and it looks like he'd wipe the floor with their
faces. i just wanna make sure if he can. ;p
Well what are his stats?

·
850 Posts
being a little cocky are we, just kidding but no demon prince can wipe out a tyranid force. Tyranids are more CC frenzy then even chaos and they have units that can mass your army by ten fold. so if you for instace have a 30 models for an army, the tyranid player can haave up to 40 or 60! Also they have genestealers. Those guys can kill anything w/ the ravinous claws. Then there is the hive tyrant and carnifex. Your demon prince might do well, but don't put alot of faith in him. tyanids main advantage is huge massive swarms and serious CC capabilities.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
A Daemon Prince can be quite good, and is capable of wiping out a squad of Gaunts, or a Tyrant for instance by himself, but don't expect him to own half the army. taking out a full brood of gaunst is going to take a long time as they won't be running away, he'll have to kill them completely and this is likely to take several turns (turns, not assault phases).
In a one on one he could take out a Tyrant probably, but the Tyrant could just as easily rape the Daemon Prince.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.