Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok hers a question that me and my friend were having problems desifering about daemon summoning. When rolling to summon to roll for the whole pack or for individual daemons. It seems strange for the one by one thing cuase if to many dont make it through they will suffer there instability before they even get into battle.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Originally posted by LunerWolves@Sep 23 2003, 01:05
Ok hers a question that me and my friend were having problems desifering about daemon summoning. When rolling to summon to roll for the whole pack or for individual daemons. It seems strange for the one by one thing cuase if to many dont make it through they will suffer there instability before they even get into battle.
when rolling for a pack of daemons, you roll once for the pack. it states in the rule book that if you roll higher than the number required thewn the unit becomes availbl. unit meaning the entire pack. unfortunatley the way the rules are written they use the word unit to mean 1 individual or 1 unit meaning the entire squad. but in this case they mean the entire pack or squad of daemons.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.