Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I hate Ultramarines
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some bloodletters the other day and wanted to use them in the battle i had that same day, i didnt really know how summoning worked so i asked someone to explain it to me. So they told me etc. Then when i was in the battle my opponant questioned one thing:-

Can summoned daemons move and/or charge in the turn they are summoned?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Would you guys suggest giving icons to your summoners? or do you think it's too expensive?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well Neferata,

It is required that any unit that summons demons have a icon. If the squad does not have an icon, they can't summon daemons. However, if the squad has a mark, then it gets the icon for freeeeeeee.:ninja:

·
Registered
777 Posts
sorry bout that, should have clarified. I meant personal/daemon icon. Slightly different, sorry bout that.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ohh, ok. Well, in my personal oppinion I would not take personal icons except on my lord. And I never take Daemon Icons. The standard icon works wonders for me.

·
Too Sexy For My Whirlwind
1,148 Posts
The special Icons(Banners) for marked chosen are pretty good and have their uses. But the normal Unidvided icons for chosen from the armory aren't all that great. The Daemon Icon can be used for first turn charges I suppose but aside from that....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts