Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes yet another question lol..

I have a chaos lord of nurgle carrying a manreaper which I just recently realized was a deamon weapon. Even more recently I read about the "mastery" part of a daemon weapon. The book states any user that makes a kill during their turn using a daemon weapon has to take a leadership test. If the test is failed they must suffer a "perils of the warp" attack. But what exactly is a perils of the warp attack? I've looked everywhere in the codex and can't seem to find it. Is it in the rulebook??

One more question..Is there any exception to this rule? For instance if the bearer of the daemon weapon was a daemon? Or must any bearer always take this test when inflicting casulties at all times under all circumstances?

·
Registered
99 Posts
hmm, never thought about giving a daemon a daemon weapon. That may make for some nice fluff aspects in an army, but it won't keep safe from perils of the warp.

·
Registered
277 Posts
What kind of Daemon can have a Daemon weapon? I thought the only thing you could give Greater Daemons was a Psychic power(sans thirster) and the little fellas can't take anything at all.

·
Son of LO
4,056 Posts
death man said:
it doesnt matter with nurgle if u have to take a leadership test becuase u are fearless! so this arguement doesnt even need to proceed.
fearless only affects morale and pinning NOT leadership tests. Mastery is a leadership test.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.