Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering staring Daemonhunters... Can somone please tell me there strengths and weaknesses?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I'm gonna do 'em..

Does getting two box sets of grey nights And... (Which HQ is good to start with?)

Sound good?

·
Registered
425 Posts
That'll start you nicely really, for HQ, wellp, GM or Inquis, my personal preference is the GM but its rather point heavy but does have the benifit of coming with Termy armour and a force sword as standard so.

Inquis you can customise to your personal perference tho.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm.. I think I'll go with the Inqquis first.. Then add to it as I go along... (I need to get the codex to) I'm doing this out of guess.. lol (Bad way to do it.. I know)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Just remember for your future army building, you can't have Dreads, LRs or LRCs in your army unless you have a Grey Knight Hero in your army.
Its an often overlooked rule.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Holy crap, just found the rule on LR/LRC/DN with Heroes. >_< Thanks for pointing those out, I'm currently trying to wrap my head around the idea of a Radical Inquisitor army.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think this's what I'll start wit...

HQ

Grey night hero Grand master. 144pts

Inquisitor Lord 45pts Artificer armor,Bionics, Targeter,Force weapon, Storm bolter, Frag grenades, Krak grenades. =125pts (Retinue)

Retinue: 2 Familiars 12pts 1 Hierophant 8pts 2 warrios (1 combat servitor 25pts, 1 Gun servitor with Melta gun 35pts) 2 sages 20pts
=100pts

Elites

Vindicare assassin 110pts

Troops

5 grey nights (1 Justicor 1 incinerator) 160pts

10 stormies (Chimera,With heavy bolter)(1 sergeant) 190pts

10 stormies (Chimera,With heavy bolter)(1 sergeant) 190pts

Fast attack

Heavy Support

Dreadnought Twin linked lascannons 130pts

total 1289pts (A little to high over the 1500pt game.. But it should do)

Good?

·
Registered
539 Posts
You need either the HQ Inquisitor or the Elite Inquisitor to have an assassin.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Firstly you can't have a brother-captain witht eh retinue terminaters so that gives you 61 points.

also if u move your inquisitor to elites you can save 25 pt. and these two cahnges should give you a similar list for around 1500pt.

also, u can only have one 'Officio Assassinorm Operative' no matter what, so u could get more troops or a couple of death cult assassins maybe to make up the missed points

if u going incinerator army, then i would suggest one on your dread to help it against swarm armies

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.