Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
hmmm maybe go look in the daemonhunter fprum.

why does it seem with every passing breathe that ppl get dumber and dumber?? not only is this not in the rihgt forum, but if it was in the right forum, then it still wouldnt serve any purpose watso ever!! ask a question, post a suggestion, specific tactic, or even just an observation!! somethign!!

im really fed up with idiots like you who cant read! and take other peoples avatar! god i hate that two! lol

·
Registered
436 Posts
hey dav-o...

I know this sounds strange, but plz can u do something:

change your avatar?

Anyway, where was this thread originally?

·
Registered
436 Posts
i think somebody shoud report this site... i cant do it because i have already reported 2 noob-asses in 1 day: dont want to look like a snitch or something :ph34r:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Welcome to Librarium online dave-o. If you haven't noticed already, it might be good to take a look at the forum rules, and explore some of the different forums. It'll help you to get a good idea where to best ask questions to get answers you want. Hopefully you'll stay and get to know how everyone is. Honestly we're friendly. Everyone has different personalities and moods, though ;)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Go with Wolfrider. Best thing to do in your early days at L-O is lay low. All of our Mods already have glisting ulcers, please don't give them more. I am a pure GK player, and you can see my army list on the Daemonhunters forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.