Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - just checking Codex:Orks and they have two different statlines for dakkaguns - apart from the fact that all the fluff for the guns says they're twin-linked without giving them the twin-linked rule, in the warbkie unit description they have one statline while the summary sheet gives tham one less shot but one better AP.

Not sure if this was a mistake they caught quickly and only a few codexes have gone out with it on, but it's a tad annoying. So far I'm taking the unit description statline as it's pretty much as they used to be (except without twin-linked, grr), but does anyone know for sure if that is correct?

·
Registered
46 Posts
If you look under Wargear: Warbike: on page 46, it describes the dakkaguns as twin- linked. Since that's in the in the rules and not the fluff, it deffinately means they are twin- linked. They could have been a lot clearer about it, though. As far as what stat line to use, I think you're on the right track with using the stat line on page 46.

Bryan

·
Advocatus Diaboli
4,571 Posts
I'd trust the bike entry over the summary. Summaries in the past have suffered from similar issues.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers all - although I've got to say to Dreachon that my codex just says 'dakkaguns' in the army list entry, not T-L (as opposed to deffcoptas which has it down clearly), but Bryan's point about the wargear entry covering that is fine. I sometimes wish GW's proof readers were as anal as we the players though, it would clear up this kind of issue...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.