Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now contribute to the many minions of chaos, i hope your happy. My noble Eldar soul is now tainted by some Cheap mutants (£6 per pack of 15). Before i knew it i had more plague Zombies than i could shake a stick at.

I havn't lost my Eldar ways yet though the Arch Heretic is an Altansar Farseer

·
Registered
122 Posts
The taint of chaos corrupts even the nobleist of souls - given time.

this is why the imperium will fall and those faithful to the cripple emporor will be slain, or corrupted, or both

anyway imperial guard just suck!!! :p
so do space marines!!! :p

·
Registered
523 Posts
Ahhh but it is the Tau who will bring order to the universe. The Imperium may fall and Chaos stand upon its ashes but it will feast upon itself until it is saved by the Tau empire from its own destruction and fallupon the true shining path of the Greater Good. :D

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Hmmm... Looks like this Chaos thing is an epidemic...

Maybe I should start a GK army to assist my Remigo Chapter army to stem the tide of this infestation...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its probably because of those damn Grey Knights my Seer Council hid for the first time ever!

Fortunately the Daemon hunter player fell into my trap when he tried to find my Seer Council, he assaulted them with several units and quickly realised he had fallen into my trap….

Stupidly enough my lost and the damned have a much easier time with Grey Knights than my Eldar

·
Registered
379 Posts
Good man! one more unto our ranks to crush the weakling Imperium! Pick up thy bolters men, and into the fires of battle we must march, smashing asunder all who oppose us.

Glory to the Warp!

·
1,019 Posts
Consider this.
In the last six weeks we have corrupted more minds than in the last six years.
I can tell the long war is about to end, and given the facts it has only one clear ending.
Chaos shall prevail!

Ok this was partially stolen from Matrix Reloaded,but it fits nicely. :lol:

·
Registered
959 Posts
go on Bobahat just join us.

and shadowcat welcome to the ranks of the chosen!

Blood for the Blood God!!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Were losing eye of terror! Blast it all! The imperium probbly has alot of cheaters sitting there all day at the keyboard, only explanation!
And welcome, shadowcat, to the daemonic forces of chaos.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey Shadowcat I was originaly an Eldar player too. ( still am )
before I was turned over to the dark side of the force ( sorry wrong sci-fi )
And do you post on Capoeira.com because there is a shadowcat there as well.
oh yeah good luck with your LATD.

·
Registered
69 Posts
We're currently edging the FoO in wins. Remember to attack the LOW RESISTANCE planets first, because this will cause overall morale and resistance levels to drop.

This was cut & pasted.

"The point is that those victories count far less on a high resistence planet than they would elsewhere. Look at the Cadian System. Almost EVERY planet, including Cadia itself, lost 5% control last night, due to a massive attack on the low resistence planets. If you took every victory from every planet in the system and dumped them on Cadia you would not have gotten the same effect.

If you are bound and determined to go after the Agrapinaa system, attack the two MODERATE resistence planets! If you shift all those victories from Agrapinaa to lower resistence targets you will get a much bigger reduction in control! The moderators have said as much, everything GW published before the campaign started said as much, and the results from Cadia prove it.

Ignore Agrapinaa proper. Ignore Narsine. Smash Morten's Quay and Avrent. This is the way to victory."

++ To give up now would be foolish. We've waited for so long. ++

·
Registered
379 Posts
Well spoken, fellow brother of the dark gods' legions. Attack the weakest planets first, then muster our forces for one grand attack on the center of our reign of destruction: fortress Cadia. It shall fall while I still draw my wicked breath.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.