Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YEah has any one else had a problem with their hormies brakeing by the stand? like i miss a gaunt and squish him...*cry* and he broke off his leg...it happed twice and i burnt the part of the place of where it broke so its togeather or can i like (NOt gule) but do sumthing eles to protect it?

·
Registered
954 Posts
We're stuck with that terrible design. The only real thing you can do is add some epoxy resin or green stuff underneath the back foot. You can shape it like a rock and it will add some integrity to the model. I have heard other people using Gaunt models with talons ad Hormagaunts but since they come mixed in the same box that seems like a costly alternative. Best bet is to just be really careful with them.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Its annoying. Just about all my hormies have broken at least once. I usually glue them lower to the ground so theyre less fragile, and put some kind of counterweight on them so they can stand. It looks like theyre gliding.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.