Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to use the bodies from warmachine soulhunters

File Not Found :: Privateer Press

and use some kind of GW torso with a lance (kind of an evil centaur) to represent dark adeptus mechanicus rough riders. I need to use a GW torso for the conversion to be legal in RT tourneys, otherwise I'd just use the whole soulhunter model.

I could go any number of ways as far as the GW torso is concerned- because it is dark AM, something mechanical (servitor etc) vs. demonic vs. undead-looking. I was hoping for suggestions, keeping in mind that i'm mediocre with greenstuff, so I want to limit the amount of sculpting to fuse the body and torso. Thanks for your thoughts.

·
Registered
453 Posts
If you want to stick to GW models, how about these: Games Workshop Online Store — Centigor 2 ?
I dont know if the horse body and the man torso are separate pieces, but a little saw action should fix this.
As for the fur and fantasy bits on the horse body, some file/dremel action should remove them quite nicely, I cant see much greenstuff work being needed.

Slap on some Cadian torsos, some guitar wire (maybe on the horses too?), small pipes/whatever and find some suitable heads, maybe something from the warhammer zombie sprue (good for that faraway, more machine than man look) and you're good to go?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.