Heavy Support (350)
2X Predator
+lascannon turret
+twin linked lascannon sponsons

ANY COMMENTS/CORRECTIONS WELCOME

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Well, personally, i liek the list. i think that the dark angels are the shootiest chapter and this shows this. The one suggestion i have is about your assault squad. it is the onyl squad that will be moving(since yur heavy weapons cant move and fire) they will be alone and without support can die easily and be a waste of points. instead, i suggest a devastator squad. you can either hvae a 10 man dev squad, or a 5 man with a tactical squad screen with a plasma cannon. but a dev squad would defenetly be better then an assault squad for this army. as for the heavy weapons, u seem to have both enough anti tank and infantry so its up to you. u might want to think about anti horde armies, so a mix of heavy bolters and more plasma. DA can never have neuf plasma :)

i hope this helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, i agree wif salamander..
Moving in the battle a squad of assault marines without any cover can b veri dangerous.

If u realli want to have those assualt marines in your army, mayb u can get some bikes or a land speeder to work as a team wif those marines.(It can draw some gun fires away from your assault marines.)Decoy!!!

Its juz a suggustion, the choice is up to u... =D

·
Registered
72 Posts
i agree with these 2 guys here also but one thing you can do is when your opponent wants to assault you, you can move ur assault squad to the closest enemy and counter assault even. maybe wanna think about addiing a death wing and/or raven wing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.