Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen that other armies on LO is starting to co-ordinate their attacks in EoT. So my thought was; Why shouldn't the Dark Angels players here at LO do the same? I believe that there is at least a couple of us...

Anyone interested in an alliance? If you are please reply to this post, other SM chapters are of course more than welcome to join in too!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
I know this has nothing to do with the topic but, what are you talking about? I've seen people around the LO talking about the EoT campaign but, I thought they were talking about the game thing they have set up at Games Day. What are you talking about, is there an event happening here at the LO?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In the EoT campaign, you choose sectors and systems to attack, so the idea of co-ordinating is a way to make a bigger influence on the campaign by ganging up and fight in the same sector/system etc, thats at least how I have understood it...

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
we dark angels are coordinateing by means of the unforgiven message thingie

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by sithjack@Jun 15 2003, 00:47
we dark angels are coordinateing by means of the unforgiven message thingie
Anyway its just a suggestion, and offer to the members here at LO. I have made a group and a special board for us to discuss in. So if anyone is interested let me know

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
okay but on the eot forum whose this DarkAngelGrandMaster everyones so keen to follow yet they know nothing about

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.